Presentation Dawid Czech

Publicaciones recomendadas

En 13/1/2020 a las 20:44, Dawid dijo:

Ahoj, oni reprezentují sebe a můj TYP. Auto je od roku 2016 vybaveno atmosférou Open Edition Plus 1.4. Jsem s autem spokojený a někdy vylepšuji.

Video: 

Welcome to our club bro, what is going on with your headlight bro ? did you made it or comes from the factory *im talking about turn signal and drl light*, in our country the drl keep on lighting

image.png

Enlace al mensaje
hace 6 horas, Dawid dijo:

Thanks.  DRL dropout can be enabled in MES 4.5 diagnostics.  Then PROXI alignment is required.  The turn signal is now more visible and does not blend in with daylight.

Yes 🙂 did you try to enable the xenon mode with mes? 

i was on vacation with my tipo but i forget my obd2 usb-connector..................................

Enlace al mensaje